- I don’t know how or where to market and sell my book.
- It costs too much.
- I’m afraid my work isn’t good enough and I’ll be embarrassed.
- I’m not making enough money with my books.
If you ever found yourself saying any of these, you’ve come to the right place!
I’m Dr. Heidi Thorne, MBA/DBA, and I’ve self published several books, eBooks, and audio books. I’ve been a nonfiction book editor for many authors’ manuscripts, and was a trade newspaper editor for over 15 years. I’ve also blogged about business since 2010. So I share my publishing and writing experience to help you avoid embarrassing and expensive mistakes when self publishing. Check out the following:
- The Heidi Thorne Show podcast
- FREE Email Updates
- Social Media
- 2018 Thorne Self Publishing Survey
- Books and Audio Books
- Udemy online courses
- Nonfiction Book Critiques